Monday, March 16, 2015

Use Your Stuff #177 - Create your own background



Today I'm playing along Martha's challenge at Use Your Stuff. This site is challenging you to Use Your Stuff (as it says). Every Monday someone from the creative team would post a challenge that we hope will inspire you to use your stash to create. Your creation could be anything, layout, card, tag, decor item etc. Just link up! 

The challenge is to Create your own background. I did with some simple spritzing of Dylusions and little water color effect. After which I added two little stamps for the statement.

Come show us how you'd use up your stash on your craft and link up the challenge at Use Your Stuff


Noteables : Dylusions, Studio Calico stencil, Stamps from Ali Edwards Technique Tuesday, Stazon inks

Michelle Looi    x0x0x0 

8 comments:

  1. What an awesome effect! Did you spritz over a stencil? I love how the colors blend together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, It's a quick one. I spritz water the opposite direction on the cardstock before I spritz Dylusion on the stencil. And there were some left over from another stencil which I randomly inked over the cardstock.

      Delete
  2. This is awesome. Love the colours and the stencil is lovely.....going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful effects! I love how you mirrored the circled heart in your sentiment in the graphic too!

    ReplyDelete