Monday, March 2, 2015

Use Your Stuff #175 - Twine

Today I'm hosting at Use Your Stuff. This site is challenging you to Use Your Stuff (as it says). Every Monday someone from the creative team would post a challenge that we hope will inspire you to use your stash to create. Your creation could be anything, layout, card, tag, decor item etc. Just link up!
 
The challenge is to incorporate Twine in your creation. I did a quick knot on a few strands of twine to the October Afternoon papers. Tada! 1st Xmas card for the year!

Come show us how you'd use up your stash on your craft and link up the challenge at Use Your Stuff

Noteables :  October Afternoon Holiday Style, The Twinery Marchisano

Michelle Looi    x0x0x0 

1 comment:

  1. I need to use my stuff instead I keep buying more stuff. I love your cards Mich they are always so sweet. This is freaking me out though seeing Christmas cards already. :D

    ReplyDelete