Sunday, March 15, 2015

Let's Scrap 3-15-15


Come play along at Let's ScrapLet's Scrap will post new sketch on the 1st and the 15th of every month. Winners highlights will be posted on the 5th and the 20th.


Here's my take today at Let's Scrap. I did a double according to this week's sketch. These are some really old photos of the boys at Botanic Gardens. I totally love that sweet smile that #1 gave me. It was a really hot day indeed! Come take a look on other DT's creations and let them inspire you! Join in and have fun!

Noteables :October Afternoon/My Mind's Eyes papers, Journal cards/Buttons/Alpha stickers from October Afternoon, Studio Calico clouds, Martha Stewart picket fence punch, MT washi tape
 

Michelle Looi   x0x0x0

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Your boys always put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch and I love to see your boys. THey have grown so much in the time I have known you... Scary thought. Looks like a wonderful place to visit. I love your unique spin on things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! Your boys look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woodgrain paper...love it! and the photos are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout with your oh so cute pics. I love pages with boys! We had two daughters and 3 granddaughters before I got a grandson. The wood paper is a great background and I love the buttons on the banner.

    ReplyDelete