Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Stick It Down - October 2014

Here's my October layout with Stick It Down. today what I have here is a tribute to one of my favorite delicacy. This is a photo of Penang Rojak, a traditional Asian fruit and vegetable salad with some cuttlefish. It is one of my favorite since I was young. So, coming back to the layout, I had created the background with a few layers of mists of stencils and some newsprint stamping. And added the photo to the DIY background. Do check out the site for other inspirations by the talented bunch at Stick It Down! Come play along & have fun!

Noteables : Stencils from TCW Blazer design Film Strip / Artistcellar Roadmap, Glimmer Mists,
Hero Arts Newspaper Eiffel Tower stamp,October Afternoon alpha stickers, Sharpie

Michelle Looi    x0x0x0

2 comments:

  1. Ooh yummylicious. This looks so taste and I love the stamping in the background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much for trying new foods but it looks good! I'm loving how you did the misting on your background! Very cool!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete