Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Let's Scrap 10-15-14

Hello there! This week at Let's Scrap is a card sketch. This card is made from scrap papers that I saved up in my folder with some word stickers from my stash. This is something different, not my normal color palette. Do check out the rest of the lovely DT members' creations on site! There are lots of stuff going on right now at the blog so drop by at Let's Scrap every other week to play along and remember to link up!

Noteables : Papers from Webster Pages/October Afternoon, October Afternoon Very Merry Word Stickers, MT washi tapes, Technique Tuesday stamp, Vellum, Doily

Michelle Looi    x0x0x0

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully creative Michelle. Love the doily and touch of bling. {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice soft colors to a sweet card!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete