Thursday, July 25, 2013

Random Layout - CSI #81 + Let's Scrap DT challenge

Okay, here's the whole lot of everything - I did the CSI case #81 + Let's Scrap DT challenge hosted by Karen + Let's Scrap card sketch
This is the photo of sweet Chloe from aeons ago, again this is a tribute page for her. With this tiny photo I used it for my fellow DT member Karen at Let's Scrap has a Frame challenge over at Let's Scrap. So I have the elements for her challenge - ribbon/frame/tag. As for CSI challenge the evidences on this layout include twiggy branches, silver metal, bird, rub-ons, scalloped edges, woodgrain, jar accent. As for the testimony, I chosed something from Journal Jar Questions. I had almost wanted to use all the sentiment stamps from Technique Tuesday but I found the the quote from Stamper Anonymous is more apt. There is quite a lot of stamping and misting on this page. No stencils or texture paste this round, it's just mix of colors all over the page and I am happy with the outcome!

Supplies : Stamps from Stamper Anonymous/Hero Arts/Technique Tuesday/Impression Obssession, Jar sticker/Frame from RAK, Rubons/Alphas mini market from October Afternoon, Distress stain Picket Fence, Distress ink Walnut stain/ Tea Dye/Ice Spruce, Dylusions London Blue/Melted Chocolate, Glimmer Mist Blarney/DriftWood/Route 66, Prima metal bird clip, Alpha stickers Studio Calico, and ribbon from American crafts Let's scrap card sketch 7-17-13


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment