Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Let's Scrap 7-10-13

This is my take on Let's Scrap sketch this week. I did a one page of the photos of the little duo again. These photos were taken at Sushi Tei, during one of the first few experience with kappamaki for #2. And of course that look on #1 when he caught the whiff of wasabi. Nonetheless, my kids now love Japanese food but #2 is still not very fond of sushi or maki as much as #1. Originally for this layout, I created the background for Let's Scrap. Do check out the tutorial right here. Do drop by and join us for the great fun Let's Scrap. Remember to tag your creation as 7-10-13

Noteables : Distress stain Weathered wood/Antique Linen, Distress Inks Pumice Stone/Bundled Sage/Tea Dye/Walnut Stain, VersaMagic Wheat/Sahara Sand, Stamps from Impression Obsessions/Stampers Anonymous/Maya Road, Alpha stickers from Lily Bee Design and Bo Bunny

2 comments:

  1. That was the first pic that caught my eye... how funny..... love that he still ate it... I love wasabi too... lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sushi but not wasabi either...smart fellow you have there!

    ReplyDelete