Sunday, April 14, 2013

Random Layout - CSI#67

Here's my take on CSI case #67. I have on the layout all 5 colors. The evidences for this challenge that I have on my layout are : punctuation as accents, stars, accents from the picture--robot, car, plane,bicycle, clouds, use pen and outline elements with pen. My testimony is based on handwrite your journaling, write a random collection of facts about your topics and Inspiration Words: think, chaos, question-- use these as inspiration for journaling, not just as a title. As #1 would say Think? when he hits a roadblock. I would say, Moments of creativity, moments of frustrations with your robots and little fingers that sometimes don't work together. You turned angry and upset. Most of the time with tears. I wish you'd be more patient, think during chaotic episodes which you encounter with your toys and ask how. It's okay, no one is perfect

Noteables : All products from October Afternoon, American crafts jute, Sharpies

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous and such a fun cheerful layout. Love the personal journaling.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete