Friday, January 4, 2013

Thrusday's Up! - 5 layers

I was excited as I finally received the DRS rubber stamps which arrived at my mailbox yesterday, just in time to create for the challenge today. Today at 365cards, tbe challenge is to use FIVE layers somewhere on your card. Here's mine. There we have a few layers of papers, twine, fabric border and stamp. I used one of the stamps which arrived today. Do join us at 365cards and play along! 

Noteables : Echo Park Victoria Garden 6x6, DRS Silhoutte of the Heart, Hero Art Mid Tones Red Royal, October Afternoon Wrap Pack Holiday Style, Signo Uniball Silver

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgous card,it's a beauty!!

    Hugs Marja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful card and way to rock the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Michelle! I love the twine and trim - so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is such a pretty card. I love your choice of papers and colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card, love the bitty staples! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete