Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sketch with Color Challenge#1





I submitted for DT call at Sketch with Colors. Well, I'm not one of the gals selected as announced on the website, but this challenge of color palette did bring  me out of my comfort zone, i.e. to work with PINK! I had NO girly photos so I used a photo with the little guy in black. Here it is! It's a sketch + Color combo. This was a TOUGH one! Hot pink, black and white. And this would be my 1st PINK LAYOUT! Oh, please tell me if you love it! The best part that I like about this layout is the damask stamping over the texture paste at the corner top behind the MR flower. Alright, what's done is done. Tada... this is for the little man in pink theme! Hope this screams awesome :)

Noteables : Maya Road flower/canvas butterfly, Echo Park Be Mine patterned paper, Fiskars notebook punch, Tim Holtz Visual Artistry stamps, Hero Arts Shadow ink Mid-tone Bubble Gum, Dylusion Bubblegum Pink, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Sugar Spun, AC Thickers Houndstooth, Liquitex Texture paste


15 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!! Love pink for boys and you showed the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout, Michelle!! It's just beautiful! The pink is so subtle and work great with your sweet photo!! Beautiful work . . . never doubt yourself, your work is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful layout Michelle... love how you work with so many textures on your layouts! Lovin the color and the goodies on the page.. amazing job girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful page & I love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo.. thanks for dropping by my blog, peeps! Thanks for all the comments :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I love the stamping work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a beautiful page Michelle, don't give up, we are doing another call in March!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job Michelle, don't worry you can try out in 3 months !!! Your layout is beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout! I love the stamping! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what you did with the color combo! What an amazing job! What an adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful!! I loved your page!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful page & I love the stamping work

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Michelle

    I love your page, it was very beautiful. I loved this little flower.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete