Saturday, February 4, 2012

LEAP37 Celebrate Life

Here is my very quick card today - Celebrate Life
Hop on and check out the sketch from Jeaunes Leap37 site



I'm also linking this card to 365cards d336 Simply stated challenge
365cards d336 challenge was on 2 simple words so I used Bo Bunny cut out phrase paper scrap. I thought it might stand out from the playful repetitive backgroun from K&C papers.

Supplies : K&C Company Carolyn Gavin Greenhouse (dug from from my paper scraps), "Celebrate Life" from Bo Bunny Ad Lib, Masking tapes from MT Kamoi masking tape and Classiky days of the week, Bakers twine Lemon, clear button from thrift shop

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card.. with plenty elements to love. I heart the sentiment. thanks for joining us at 365cards.

    ReplyDelete